How ti make your own Cardboard Organizer (SMALL) for keeping your small parts organized.
From this tutorial you can learn how to easy make organizer box from the cardboard. This is great idea for diy project. This organizer has light and robbust body. It contains four different configurations, so you can store small items along with big. It's suitable for storing electronic components or other small parts. You can save a lot of time by using my drawing to print and cut all parts.
Learn more about organizer box on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organizer_box
Other great tutorials:
For this project you will need next materials:
- self-adhesive paper labels for printer
- paper glue (PVA)
- gummed paper tape
- assembly drawing PDF http://www.mediafire.com/file/obwy2t2g15nn2dt/assembly.pdf
- print and cut PDF http://www.mediafire.com/file/6vww39qo019b23n/print-and-cut.pdf
- drawing DXF http://www.mediafire.com/file/7yndlgbymaa8ql4/drawing.dxf
Check my other videos:
- How to Make an Regular Dodecahedron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAhNG-g8JNQ
- How to make Rhombic Triacontahedron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3hjy4A3G-k
- Electro Sketch
- The Lift
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
If you don't want miss my new videos - subscribe!